Dribble II

 1.

Who are you? Do you understand me? I’m thirsty again. And not thirsty as in any provocative way. I’m thirsty as in I need a drink of water silly. And I gotta…

Nevermind (the bollocks. Here’s the Sex Pistols). I just come to random general statements because I’m lonely and uh. Definitely not…

Okay; I’m not explaining myself in deep detail. YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE IN DEEP DETAIL.

Where was I? Oh yeah. But “oh yeah” doesn’t mean I actually came up with an idea. Because that would defeat (feet in my mouth) the purpose of this series being just meaningless nonetheless. Me just typing up random stuff for the hopes that’ll be world famous and throw dollar bills at the Eiffel Tower. “No-sir-ie”. Would that be the properly spelling of such slang? I’m not sure; but what I am sure about is that as a human being. I have lots of feelings and thoughts in my head that bring me to no conclusion. I have all these thoughts; urges; “inconsideracies”. I invent words like some sort of “creationist”. And the truth is I AM. But I don’t care; I’ll have a million; actually no. A trillion dollars in the future. Not even dollars; I’ll have a trillion dollars worth of pr-. Actually nevermind.

2.

No I’m not just using some sort of random word generator to type all this worthless phony stuff up. Of course not; and like I said. Or typed on this thing. I’m not going back correcting things. For all I know; this probably doesn’t make much sense. Just like my “over-abundant use of the semi-colon. “Oh I’m soooo cool. I use the semi-colon”. We are teenagers from mars and I was a teenage werewolf. And we can’t forget how “we are 138”. Whatever that means; but I listen to Pop music and I respect it. Give it the label you want; but my opinion on music matters more than anybody else who exists or will ever exist. And I’m not letting anybody tell me otherwise; my tagline for my music “auteurship” will be “the only opinion on music that matters”.

3.

Once upon a time I met a goat who tried to stump the berries out of my gut. BUT I STOPPED THAT GOAT BECAUSE THAT’S HOW I ROLL. I’m so important; none of us ar-. Okay no point in lecturing common knowledge.

4.

Life is funny though. Time keeps going on; the places change or stay the same. But the only thing that stays the same is that time keeps going on. And I guess your self until you pass away. My brain just occasionally gets caught in being a so-called “couch potato” who just doesn’t want to do anything productive except smoke tobacco endlessly; listen to music; and uh. How do you I explain the last part? I mean “I” myself. Okay; you can only imagine and assume. And I’m sure you subconsciously know anyway given your own human needs and desires. Assuming you are human you AI robot piece of cutie-pie-love-you! You’re so amazing: and I’m not even going to thank you for reading this.

5. 

Maybe I should though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dribble III

Short Work on Sleep #1 (Rough)